NOCVue QuickChassis™ renders graphical real-time chassis views across multivendor networks. Chassis views are rendered in both Web UI as well as Java UI and operators can troubleshoot and implement changes from anywhere with web access. Individual chassis views can be bundled with network management solutions for end users/service providers and easily integrated with upstream network management platforms. NOCVue ChassisViews can be developed internally or created by Velankani Communications Technologies.
Using NOCVue Quickchassis™ equipment manufacturers can quickly create WYSIWG user interfaces for network elements. Bundled with hardware elements, QuickChasis provides customers with a real-time, easy-to-interpret visual display of element performance that can be easily integrated into service provider networks. Works with any network management platform.
Service providers can use QuickChassis to streamline communication between operators and network elements, replacing communication-by-script with a real-time, WYSIWG interface. The interface displays the status of all network elements in one chassis view. The QuickChassis framework is easily customized to support role-based access control, allowing tiered access to the device.
NOCVue QuickChassis Features
- Ability to model and develop one or more chassis
- Based on RFC 4133 (ENTITY-MIB) standard
- Web and Java Swing-based representation of chassis
- Well-designed APIs for easy integration
- Supports dynamic updates to chassis
- Drag and drop modeled components
- Dynamic menu options for chassis components such as chassis, slots, cards, ports, LED etc.
- Customizable tools tip options
- Utility for testing a fully modeled chassis
- Library of over 1,000 devices modeled
In today’s dynamic environment, applications are run on uniquely configured hardware such as Custom Chassis, IBM Blade Servers, ATCA’s, and Servers. In order to have a physical representation of each deployed scenario, a chassis view has to be developed.
QuickChassis components include:
- QCBuilder for modeling the chassis
- QCTester to test functionality
- QCService from Velankani to model and integrate chassis
The QuickChassis product, in the NOCVue portfolio by Velankani, provides an easy vendor management system to solve this complex problem. The chassis view can then be integrated and deployed to enhance any EMS NMS application with a real-time graphic representation of hardware status through this cloud-based vendor management system.